Saturday, January 10, 2015

Starting Next week, the chamber of secrets!

It seems silly, but we are already done documenting the knitted items in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! It has been well documented that the costume department didn't start using knits more liberally until a few movies in, and that is evident by their distinct lack of presence early on.

Starting Monday, I'll document the knitted items in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and I'm so excited for this! The movie starts off almost immediately with hand knits, and while there still aren't many featured while the students are at Hogwarts, their time spent away from school is practically littered with hand knit items!

As always, if you know of a hand knit item I have missed during documenting these movies, please let me know via e-mail (shemakeshats-at-gmail-dot-com). I definitely want to have all hand knit items accounted for!

No comments:

Post a Comment